horridon

Report bug về raid - dungeon tại đây.
User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

horridon

Post by mrphuc » 19 Apr 2019, 16:01

link : https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.p ... e=horridon
bug : when attacking boss , system reports " invalid target"
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 324
WoW character level: 100
WoW character guild: VietWow Staffs

Re: horridon

Post by Administrator » 22 Apr 2019, 00:41

Fixed next update

User avatar
ssshong
Posts: 40

Re: horridon

Post by ssshong » 28 Apr 2019, 07:40

Next update này là lúc nào thế ? 22/4 try boss vẫn invalid mà?

User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 324
WoW character level: 100
WoW character guild: VietWow Staffs

Re: horridon

Post by Administrator » 28 Apr 2019, 19:26

Đợi 30s rồi sẽ thấy hết invalid

User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

Re: horridon

Post by mrphuc » 01 May 2019, 21:42

bug 2 : https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.p ... dinomancer

When the Zandalari Dinomancer transforms, it drops its Orb of Control. A player can interact with the orb to temporarily dominate Horridon's mind, forcing the beast to charge into a tribal door. Destroying a tribal door prevents additional members of that tribe from entering the arena

bug : when player using Orb of control , Horridon dont charge into a tribal door and destroy it
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

Re: horridon

Post by mrphuc » 26 May 2019, 16:08

vẫn ko có rep khi down boss
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

Re: horridon

Post by mrphuc » 28 May 2019, 21:04

bug 3 : https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?s ... uble-swipe

this spell deals damage around horridon instead of in front of and behind horridon
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

Re: horridon

Post by mrphuc » 01 Jun 2019, 23:10

new bug : 1 loot and no gear (legend quest item, mount doesnt count as loot )

https://imgur.com/FtHZy7e

" 20% per every player. So 10 players = 20*10=200% drop chance or 2 items. 13 players = 20*13=260% drop chance or 2 items and 60% for 3d item. It was somewhere in the sea of Twitters. Can't give source sadly. So you might to wait until someone more diligent. "

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/16 ... ze-formula

"My understanding with loot on normal/heroic raid bosses is that each player effectively adds 20% to the chance of a piece of loot dropping. So to follow, you get guarantees for every 5 people you add (10 = 2 pieces 100%, 15=3 pieces 100%, etc.).
"
"For regular loot you have a 20% chance per person in the group to get 1 piece (the minimum drop is always for 10 people). If you have 20 people you are guaranteed 4 pieces of regular loot. If you have 24 people you are guaranteed to get 4 pieces and have an 80% chance to get a 5th piece."
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742774688
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

Re: horridon

Post by mrphuc » 19 Jun 2019, 21:31

https://www.wowhead.com/object=218374/orb-of-control
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=137448/su ... of-control

" When the Zandalari Dinomancer transforms, it drops its Orb of Control. A player can interact with the orb to temporarily dominate Horridon's mind, forcing the beast to charge into a tribal door. Destroying a tribal door prevents additional members of that tribe from entering the arena. "
bug : when using orb of control , it can target other player and dont make boss move to destroy gates

how should it work : orb of control should only target Horridon
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

User avatar
mrphuc
Senior user
Senior user
Posts: 945
Location: TP HCM
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Shaman
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde Slayer

Re: horridon

Post by mrphuc » 02 Aug 2019, 21:11

new bug : Orb of Control is no longer able to dominate Horridon's mind, forcing the beast to charge into a tribal door
One day, a wise man intoduce me into this game. "it shall protect your virginity, my lad" he said

And It remains true :sure:

Post Reply