Stagger - Monk Brewmaster

Report bug spell, talent, class, glyph tại đây
Post Reply
User avatar
Nas
Mod
Mod
Posts: 237
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Warlock
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 90
WoW character guild: Horde slayer

Stagger - Monk Brewmaster

Post by Nas » 06 Apr 2019, 10:27

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=115069
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?s ... me=stagger
You shrug off physical attacks, causing 80% of the damage to happen instantly and the remaining 20% to be divided over 10 seconds.
Bug: Nothing happen with this spell, Monk taken all the damage without stagger.

User avatar
ssshong
Posts: 38

Re: Stagger - Monk Brewmaster

Post by ssshong » 21 Jun 2019, 10:15

Uppity Ippity fix this shit pls

User avatar
ssshong
Posts: 38

Re: Stagger - Monk Brewmaster

Post by ssshong » 21 Aug 2019, 19:59

How it works: Physical damage taken is split into 2 parts. One is taken immediately like normal, the other is taken as a 10 -second dot that deals damage every second. The ratio is determined by a base ratio of 80:20, mastery and the associate buff Shuffle

Post Reply